3. The beginning or emergence of something: the break of day. 4. A sudden movement; a dash: The dog made a break toward the open field. 5. An escape: a prison break. 6. An interruption or a disruption in continuity or regularity: television programming without.
Prenatal Care Family Planning, Obstetrics, Gynecology Pediatrics. Scheduled Wellness Checkups, School Physicals, General Health Exams. We now offer the following online services: Appointment Scheduling Access to Medical Records Medication Renewals Secure Messaging More.
28. Informal To kms activator for windows 8 pro wmc take place or happen; proceed: Things have been breaking well for them. 29. To engage in breaking; break dance. n. 1. The act or an occurrence of breaking. 2. The result of breaking, as a crack, separation, or opening: a break in.
3. To discontinue customary practice. break down 1. To cause to collapse; destroy: break down a partition; broke down our resolve. 2. a. To become or cause to become distressed or upset. b. To have a physical or mental collapse.
10. Sports To separate from a clinch in boxing. 11. Sports To win a game on the opponent's service, as in tennis: broke twice in the first set. 12. To move away or escape suddenly: broke from his grip and ran off.
7. A pause or interval, as from work: a coffee break. 8. A sudden or marked change: a break in the weather. 9. A violation: a security break. 10. An often sudden piece of luck, especially good luck: finally got the big break in life.
28. Sports A service break. 29. Variant of brake 6. 30. Break dancing. Phrasal Verbs: break away 1. To separate or detach oneself, as from a group. 2. To move rapidly away from or ahead of a group: The cyclist broke away from the pack.